At Caudle Law Firm, our attorneys provide friendly, efficient legal assistance to clients throughout the state. Our approach to collections is driven by a strong desire to help clients get the money they are owed. We employ creative thinking and innovative methods of getting debtors to pay.
Find out how Caudle Law FIrm can address your legal needs. Contact our firm today and schedule a free initial consultation.
Providing Collections Services for Over 35 Years
- We have represented the city of Jacksonville, FL in municipal collections and are poised to help other cities in the broader community.
- Our work with commercial and residential landlords has helped numerous building owners collect unpaid rent and costs for damages exceeding security deposit amounts.
- If your business is feeling the effect of customers writing bad checks, speak to our attorneys. We devise creative plans to help you get your money – and at no cost to you for legal services.
- Doctors, dentists, architects, designers and other professionals have also benefited from Caudle Law Firm approach to collections.
Serving the Jacksonville Community
In addition to our collections work, we provide legal services in other practice areas:
- Our personal injury practice focuses on pursuing compensation for those injured in accidents caused by others.
- In today’s uncertain housing market it’s good to know that you have a trusted attorney to help make your residential real estate transactions run smoothly.
- We are happy to offer assistance with home purchases, sales, leases and refinancing.
- Whether you are thinking about creating a will for the first time or are the executor of a family member’s estate, Caudle Law Firm can help you through the estate administration processes.
- Have you received a traffic ticket or been charged with DUI? Our firm works to prevent and minimize the impact of a ticket or drunk driving conviction on your record and auto insurance.
For more information on our firm, contact Caudle Law Firm., today and schedule a free consultation.